>
Paper and Petals

Sunday, December 7, 2008

teacher gifts

I finally got had some ideas and time to get some teacher gifts done! I got the idea for the birthday calendar from a thread over at Splitcoast. I will update this with her name as soon as I find it!

I made 3 of these sets with different papers. They were really quick and easy and I had so much fun making them. I'm going to scale it down and give the candy box and ornament to the secretaries and the candy box to all the specials teachers. I think I'll make a whole set for one of the ladies I work with and I'm doing and ornament and candy box for the kids as well. There is a slight possibility I'll get them done today! That really would be such a relief.

I'm doing my daughters set with the pink papers from the Tinsel Town collection from Pink Paislee I'm really excited about that one so I'll post it when I get it done. I won't bore you with the rest of the sets though since they are all the same! That will probably be all I make for gifts this year, so I'll share my Christmas card (as soon as I get it done) LOL and then I'll be back at my scrapbooking.



1 comment:

Kendra said...

That's a great gift set! The teachers will love them.

Embellish It Scrapbooking