>
Paper and Petals

Friday, December 26, 2008

FC21

I really hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We have a house full of toys but the hit here was Guitar Hero. That thing is so much fun! We packed up the play station and took it to my mom's house yesterday. Everyone wanted a chance to play so there was a continual rotation of guitars the entire day. I loved that it all kept us together. Instead of the the kids all going off and doing there own thing we were all in the same vicinity the whole day. It was great!

On to the challenge. This weeks challenge it brought to us by Daniela. She challenged us to embellish a jar or container for a last minute gift. I made a quick and easy tin filled with candy for my daughter. The supplies used are by Pink Paislee. It's the Tinsel Town collection and I cannot wait to scrap this years photos with it. It's perfect! My daughter was wearing pink jammies so this paper will go wonderfully. The challenge thread is here. I so hope you'll play along!

I'll be back to scrapping as soon as I get this house cleaned up and the kids rooms organized!

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking