>
Paper and Petals

Saturday, December 13, 2008

a challenge card!

I was finally able to participate in one of our DT challenges over at Embellish-Online. If you would like to play along we would love to have you! The challenge thread is here. It's a fun challenge using something clear...vellum, acetate. Stuff like that. I really had fun with this one. I also broke out a few of the Copics I have collected and gave it the old college try. I've only played around thus far, so I'm happy with my first real attempt at coloring with them! Go here to see my full card if you are so inclined.

How are you doing with you Christmas cards? I finally got mine done. I just need to write in them, address the envelope and get my pictures printed. I've got a few more things to make and then I will be done with my gift making too. I'll share my Christmas card next Friday. It's my turn to host a challenge and I made the card for the challenge so I'll have to wait to post it!

I'll check in soon.

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking