>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Vail, Co


I am so in love with the new SU! In Colors!!! I never thought I would like Kiwi Kiss, but I do I want to use it on everything. I was able to pick up this 3rd level hostess kit and I just love the paper in it. It's almost gone though and I want more!!LOL The rub on and blue flower button are also SU! The journaling is done with one of the newer Basic Grey journaling stamps, Journal Blocks and the flowers are felt flowers from both American Crafts and SU! I love felt flowers and pretty much use them on everything I can. I was so excited to see that there are new colors of the SU! Flower Fusion. Those will be on my first order for sure.

My daughter isn't feeling well today so we've had a lot of down time and I've actually gotten some new things done. I'll be back tomorrow with my card for the Friday DT challenge over at EIS. Make sure to stop by!

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking