>
Paper and Petals

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

dance like....


I'm loving all these shaped pages right now. They are so much fun to work with! This one is sort of a hodgepodge of stuff I've been wanting to use. I sort of just through it all together...I was trying for the collage look. Not sure I obtained it but it's collage enough for me. I love this sweet picture I got as the girls were waiting ot be told it was OK to go out onto the dance floor with their tap shoes on. Jordan was waiting so patiently but with lots of anticipation. I imagine it's so hard to wait to get out there with those noisy shoes on!

I've got some projects that need my attention so thats it for now!

Hope today was a great one.

1 comment:

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

This is so sweet. I love it. I love the new shaped paper too. I bought several sheets but haven't had time to use any yet. Your page is yummy!

Embellish It Scrapbooking