>
Paper and Petals

Sunday, August 17, 2008

is there anything better than....



A leaf pile??? I don't think so! These photos are from last years leaf raking adventures. Does anyone else like to rake leaves just so your kids can play in them...and be honest it's really all for the photo op isn't it?? Last years photos are the best yet. They were having so much fun. I've had a great time this summer but I love Fall. The crisp air and beautiful colors really appeal to me. As did this yummy American Crafts paper!

I've been on an AC kick lately. Archivers had a special where if you spent $50 you got a free pack of paper. It's gorgeous paper, so I had to try and get some. I picked up some of their textured cardstock which I am so glad I did because the other cardstock I have doesn't quite match the AC paper. The letters are AC thickers...I know I need to step away from the thickers but I love them! I'm also on a distressing kick. It seems I distress everything these day. I even try not to and the next thing I know I've picked up the paper and distressed it and I didn't even realize I was doing it. Have a great night!

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking