>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, April 3, 2008

This was a quick card I put together so J could get his b-day thank yous done. I really liked the way this came together. A little pattern paper and some punches and you're all set. I think I'll use this layout for a card set. I'll replace the stars with some pretty flowers and change up the sentiments. It'll be a quick and easy gift.

I've actually gotten some scrapbooking done today. Two pages to be exact. They took me forever! I kept having to add things and move things around. I also used quite a few stamped images so that took a while as well. I'd call it a success even though I really wanted to get more than that done today. I've bee totally alone the whole day and while I thought it would be great and I would get a tom of scrapping done, it was actually kind of lonely! My two scrapbook pages will follow!


make it a great day!

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking