>
Paper and Petals

Sunday, April 13, 2008

stamps for sale

Good Morning everyone. I'm trying yet again to lighten my stamp set load. I just have too many sets and am finding it hard to even create anything! Shoot me an email at julieokada@live.com if you're interested. I'll ship 1 set for $4.60 2 or more sets for $8.95..priority mail. If you are out of the US contact me for shipping prices.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.
ps I've got a page to share a little later.


Scrappin Kit

Just Delightful Simply Scrappin' Kit $8

Flowers
Friends Are Like Flowers $10
In Full Bloom $14
Petal Prints $15
Spring Bouquet Jumbo Wheel $5
Watercolor Garden II $15

Christmas
Bundle Up $12
Ornamassortment $6
Wishes Awash $12

Misc
A Light Heart $7
Mon Ami $8
Cheery Chat $15
letter Patterns $10
French Script $10
Bold Butterfly $15

Alphabets:
Doodle Number (NUM) $10
letter A upper monogram $8

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking