>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, April 3, 2008

butterfly in my tummy!

Ok I lied! I'll post my 2 layouts from today..tomorrow for now I forgot I had not posted this page yet. I absolutely love the new Making Memories Lines. The die cut shapes and embellishments are so great. I really didn't know if I would be able to use this huge circle. For one I only had one and I wanted to use it on the perfect layout and 2, I had no idea what I was going to do with it! I found this sketch on the Sketch This! website and fell in love with it so I thought I'd try it out. I just love the way it came out. I had the perfect title thanks to J and the spinning photo was perfect for the circle page.

It's hard to see in the picture but the white ribbon on the top and bottom of the photo is a line of butterflies. It is so adorable. This is definitely one of those layouts that is so much better in real life. Check back tomorrow if you want to see what I was working on today! I'm out of time..have to go pick up the kids.

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking