>
Paper and Petals

Sunday, February 3, 2008

trying again :)

I am trying one more to unload some of my retired stamp sets email me if interested. julieokada@live.com is where you can reach me.

I'll ship priority mail $4.60 for 1 set $8.95 for 2 or more sets.
Contact me for shipping prices outside the US.
I can accept a non-credit card paypal or a money order. Again...contact me if you'd like to pay with credit card...I can accept a few more paypals with a credit card for a small fee.

Thanks so much for taking a look and if there is something on your wish list...email me I may have it and be willing to part with it. :>

French Script $9
A Light Heart $5
Watercolor Garden II $15
Friends are Like Flowers $12
Mixed Bouquet $13
Bold Butterfly $15
In Full Bloom $10
Mon Ami $8
Sweet of You $5
Wishes Awash $9
Trim the Tree $8 (Stained blocks)
Doodle Alphabet NUM $22
Doodle Numbers NUM $10
Bundle Up $8 (Blocks Stained)
Happy Harmony $5
A is for Adorable $7
Little Holiday Wishes $5
Paint Prints $5 (stained blocks)

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking