>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, February 7, 2008

little stamper


Morning all! I have wanted to scrapbook these pictures since I took them! I just love that at 2 years old, Jordan was already stamping!! She still loves to stamp. As I was making the valentines for her classmates she looked at the cards, got here paper and some flowers I had given her and totally copied my cards! I was so proud! LOL
I think this is another sketch from the Sketch This website. I changed it quite a bit and can't figure out which one I got my inspiration from.

I used some more SU! rub-ons on this layout. The flowers are some rub-ons I used on some PP then cut them out and poked a brad through the middle. The line of flowers up the right side are from the same set of rub-ons. The paper is from Basic Grey's Blush line and the title is from some American Crafts foam letters.

julie

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking