>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, July 22, 2010

you two.

you two

Here's another layout with Studio Calico's amazing kits. It seems that I can no longer scrap with out them! I'm sure my other supplies are getting lonely but it's just so easy to pick up a kit and start scrapping, so that's what I've been doing (although not nearly enough!).
I did mix up the kits a bit here and even used a few bits from my stash. I mainly used Partly Sunny and added the flowers from Granny's Cupboard. Of course I had to throw a butterfly in there. It's not complete until a blinged out butterfly is flying onto the page. ha!

Even though summer has barely started, it;s starting to wind down for us. My kids get out of school at the end of May so we only have about 3 weeks of summer vacation left. Kind of a bummer! It's really been fun having them home.

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking