>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, July 8, 2010

finishing up.

I've had these divided page protectors for a while, been wanting to try them out for the events that I had a ton of pictures for. We took a weekend trip to Vail a couple of years ago and I had already scrapped a few of my favorite pictures. I wanted to include all of these photos but just couldn't scrap them all so I pulled out the divided protectors and went to work.

possible


For this one I used the Studio Calico Partly Sunny Kit and a couple of Our Craft Lounge stamp sets. {fabulous flowers and life is} The strips on the top panel are from Studio Calico's Documentary line. They were actually left overs from a layout I did {look for it tomorrow} and I couldn't bear to throw them away! Good thing too because I happen to think it's perfect for this.

vail

More from my Partly Sunny kit {trying to use some of it before this months kit arrives on friday and not doing such a good job! there is a lot there.}

On another note...I am so close to being done scrapping ALL of my photos from 2007! I have a few summer pics and of course Christmas. I always find those the hardest pictures to scrap, however I am going to bust out the divided page protectors again because not only do I have Christmas but the gift that year was a trip to Disneyland so I have all of those picture too! Now you can see why I don't have them done.






No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking