>
Paper and Petals

Monday, February 22, 2010

TSG43 birthday sparkles challenge


wishing you happiness


Today's challenge at the TSG blog is to make a sparkly birthday card. I used the Dream Big set from There She Goes and paired it with some of the sentiments from Treemendous. The papers are Cosmo Cricket Early Bird. I used these for two reasons. 1 I had it out and two strips perfect for my card just happened to be right there. So I used them! And 2, the yellow makes me happy. It makes me think of spring and not shoveling any.more.snow. Now I know there are folks that have gotten way more snow than I have and I shouldn't complain but I just can't help it!

We would love for you to play along! If you make a sparkly birthday card add it to the Mr. Linky on the TSG blog so we can see what you have created.


wk 4 pt b

I totally bribed her with cupcakes so I could get this photography assignment completed. Two actually. And I would so do it again!

2 comments:

HighDesertGal said...

What a pretty card. The flower reminds me of European folk art.
Go ahead and complain about the snow; it reminds us in the desert that we have a lot to be grateful for...except this morning when the roads were covered with ice. But it's gone now.

Ida said...

What a bright, cheery card. Really pretty. - Oh and your daughter, "too cute!"

Embellish It Scrapbooking