>
Paper and Petals

Monday, February 8, 2010

some pages to share.

I went to Archiver's for a crop on Friday with some friends. We had a great time although I never get as much done as I hope! I got 3 done this time, so not too bad! :) I'm not even going to make you wait to see them all! Aren't I nice? Really I'm afraid I'll forget about them if I don't get them on here right now so here goes.

so fast

Don't you love these new American Crafts papers? Oh my goodness the sweetness pouring from AC's Dear Lizzie collection is killing me. Barb will have it in the store soon and she's got free shipping plus a fun ribbon promotion. For every $5 you spend in American Crafts products you will get a small spool of AC ribbon for free! Here is the link to all the AC stuff if you want to take a look and I will let you know the minute she gets Dear Lizzie in stock.

play ball

Basic Grey's Recess collection was perfect for these baseball pictures.

1st day

Here is some more Basic Grey for this 1st day page. I know it's a valentine
collection but I totally think it works here too!

I've got some cleaning to do and then I'm headed to the scrapbook room to get a few more pages in. It's a perfect snowy day for it too.

snowy day



1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Your layouts are beautiful and so are your children! Thanks for sharing!

Embellish It Scrapbooking