>
Paper and Petals

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

TSG Treemendous Love!

treemendous love

I think that this tree in the Treemendous mini set might be one of my favorite trees ever! It's beautiful and makes a statement and paired with Cosmo's Earth Love papers it makes for a fun card! I had been doing a fair amount of scrapbooking (yes I'm still working on that darn calendar!) and decided to play around with my stamps for a bit. I really need to do it more often because this one cardtook me ALL DAY! Not even joking.

I do have most of the calendar done and will start sharing it tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Julie, this is so pretty! It's my favorite tree, too! Sweet colors and great Dp.

Anonymous said...

Julie! This is beautiful! I haven't used the flowers yet with that set but I am now...thanks for the reminder!

Embellish It Scrapbooking