>
Paper and Petals

Tuesday, January 5, 2010


feb 2010


Slowly but surely I'm getting these calendar pages done...more slowly than anything though. This is February's page! It does, however feature the oh so lovely Basic Grey Sugar Rush. LOVE IT! Basic Grey was first love....paper love that is LOL and I've sort of been cheating on them for some time now with all the amazing paper companies that are out there! I even hesitated buying this Sugar Rush cause I thought I probably won't use it...I am so glad I did! I have only made this one little page out of it but I was dreaming up valentines cards as I was gluing things down. I seriously {heart} this paper! Maybe I'm going crazy cause my kids haven't gone back to school yet, maybe it's the fact that I haven't scrapped in over a month.

Who knows but I'm glad I bought it and used it! Here is a link if you need to get some for your self. Sugar Rush . There is also a free shipping deal right now with all orders over $50. Don't know about you but I love free shipping. Here's the code too so you don't haveto go looking for it! 4SP9HD

Oh and the name of the store is Embellish-It Scrapbooking.



No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking