>
Paper and Petals

Monday, August 17, 2009

messing around


Since I can't get motivated to do any scrapping I decided I'd take a few photos tonight. I haven't even done much of that lately! I have a new niece that I need to shoot and a wedding coming up so I thought I'd get back in the groove with some pictures on our newly completed deck. It's so nice to have a gorgeous deck to hang out on. I love reading out there in the morning. It's so nice and cool these days first thing.

I just need to start getting up a little (read a lot!) earlier since school starts this Thursday. I'm a little sad the summer break is over! I like spending time leisurely with the kiddos. School brings homework for the kids and lots of volunteering for me. We'll get back in the groove soon enough but for now I'm mourning the end!

What I'm not mourning is all the lovely, new scrapping goodies I've picked up in the last couple of weeks. I told you about the American Craft Merrymint line. The other day I picked up all the new Cosmo Cricket goodies. Gorgeous I tell ya! I really love each and everyone of these kits. I got the 6" and 12" chipboard too. It's going to be fun to work with. I started cleaning up the scrap room today and plan on spending ALL day and night scrapping on Friday. SO I will have some things to show very, very soon. Also the Embellish-Online DT is having a Farmers market blog hop this Friday! I will definitely have something to share for that.

That's it for now I'm getting kicked off the computer by my soon to be 1st grader! Gotta get those kindergarten pictures scrapped!! :)

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking