>
Paper and Petals

Sunday, August 9, 2009

finally something to share!

One of my favorite scrapbookers has been doing sketches! I've been printing them off with the intention of scrapping with them and I finally completed a layout. This is all I have but with the kids getting ready to go back to school I'll have much more time for scrapping. There will also be a fun Embellish-Online blog hop for August (dates to be determined).

I'm just giddy at all the fun new stuff coming out and couldn't be more excited the the store has started receiving it. (Although it hasn't stopped me from asking every day if the new Cosmo Cricket has arrived). She has the Halloween lines from American Crafts (these products are still getting loaded into the store they will be available soon) and Imaginesce and a Christmas/Winter line from Imaginesce. I am in love with it all! She has so much coming as well....Pink Paislee, Basic Grey, cosmo cricket.... so.much.fun.!

And as an added bonus....usethe code glitter at checkout for 20% off your entire order!

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking