>
Paper and Petals

Wednesday, July 2, 2008



This is the Jordan index page for the Us book. I used the new Fancy Pants Simplicity line. I usually don't want paper after I've used it once but I think I may have to go back for more! Very fun to use.

The pink lettering on the journaling block is a felt rub-on. I forgot I had them and they matched perfectly.

The rest are Crate words. You can find those here. They are on sale too! Also the 20% off code for July is shimmer.


I really, really wish I hadn't put those rhinestones on here. I though it would look good, I just do not like it. I tried to pull it up and ripped the paper so I had to go back and add some glue and fill it in with micro beads. This took me so long and I didn't have any more paper so here it is! I'll just have to live with it I guess.

I finally got my new camera and I love it!! I can't wait to get and shoot some really photos, not just test photos.

make it a great day!

2 comments:

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

I like the rhinestones on there. They were one of the first things I noticed about this cute page! Isn't it funny how everyone sees things in a different way?

Stacy said...

Julie I just happened to stumble on your blog today. Where have you been hiding? Great scrap pages! I am adding you to my list of favs. Have a great weekend!

Embellish It Scrapbooking