>
Paper and Petals

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

jack & dad



I'm am going to preface this by saying I am not a digital scrapbooker. I really love paper and embellishments and the whole process of creating a layout. Plus I work for Wolf Camera and I know how expensive they are to print! But, I found these really cool digital overlays from Ali Edwards and I though, hey this is something I can do! I mean I had to have that 13" printer, right? Now I have found a reason to use it. So I marched over to Designer Digitals and bought the overlays. They are so easy, all I have to do is open the file in Photoshop and print it on my 12x12 cardstock. Then I scrapbooked right over the top of the overlay. There are 5 different overalys and I can see myslef using them all the time. Plus I really love Ali's handwriting.

Aside from the overlay I used some of the Making Memories spring paper pack I picked up from Target and some of the Making Memories Noteworthy collection, some American Crafts Thinkers found here, & some buttons from my stash.

That's it for today, I off to walk then go to work!

make it a great day!




1 comment:

Bonnie said...

This is fabulous.... I am not into digital AT ALL but this may change my mind! I think I better wait until I get high spped though, it might make things a wee bit easier!!

Embellish It Scrapbooking