>
Paper and Petals

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

sketches.

the broncos

sweet thing

These two layouts were based on a couple of different Sunday sketches from the Studio Calico blog. I busted these out in order to get ready for Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 2
class. It was good practice and for the most part these came together so fast! I always have trouble deciding what font to use and where to put the title on my layouts. I also struggle with leaving room for journaling and then actually getting something decent down! I should probably take a journaling class LOL!!

The first layout uses Continental (which looks like it's still available).
Second one used Granny's Cupboard.

slpi

slide

these two are actually a double page spread. haven't done one of those in a while. not my favorite set of pages but it will do! I used the partly sunny kit on this one. they didn't photograph very well for some reason but i'm sharing them anyway!

have a great day.


No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking