>
Paper and Petals

Monday, November 2, 2009

a card

thank you sil


Yes that's the best title I could come up with today! I haven't made anything in the last few days but I did find a card I hadn't shared yet. I don't do a lot of card making just for the heck of it. I usually have a specific purpose in mind or design team work but not just for fun. This one is a just-for-fun card. I'm not totally in love with it but I thought I'd share it anyway.

I'm in the process of dreaming up Christmas gift ideas right now. I figure if I
start now (or relatively close to now :>) I'll be done in time for the actual holiday.
Now I just need the ideas to start flowing! LOL If you have any, I'd love to hear them
and as soon as I actually make anything I'll be sharing those projects here.

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

Oh I haven't even thought about the holidays yet. Ugh!! My hubby has five sisters and I thought this year I'd give them a little something handmade but with time drawing short, maybe not! LOL

Embellish It Scrapbooking