>
Paper and Petals

Monday, May 25, 2009

skater girl


I finally scrapped! It felt good, I tell ya. I used some Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday on this one. I picked up the coordinating chipboard for this set and loved it! I had to use it straight away. Pretty simple and straight forward layout. I've been on a simple kick lately. I'm sticking with it for now so I can knock out some pages.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Memorial Day with your families. My kids and I and their Auntie ran/walked the Bolder Boulder today and it was great. They both did such an awesome job. They had absolutely no problem finishing the race and there was not one time that they wanted to quit! In fact Jack jogged the majority of the race. I am so proud of them! Jordan didn't even break a sweat and she did her fair share of jogging as well. All in all a good day! We then had a delicious lunch with G&G and Uncle Tod. I think this race will be a new tradition for us. Who knew my almost 6 year old could do a 10K?! They are so amazing!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love your layouts!!!!!! i didn't know which to comment on-go through all of them and start clicking so it just made senxe to come up to the most recent! Beautiful work you do. I love blog hopping to find inspiration. Your pages look so clean and crisp and designer too! Love em!

Embellish It Scrapbooking