>
Paper and Petals

Monday, November 17, 2008

fa la la....







































I am totally in the Christmas mood after completing 4 pages of Christmas photos from 2005! I'm almost caught up! LOL I am also totally in love with the Making Memories Christmas line Fa La La. I especially love the polka dots!

I have been limiting my supplies when scrapping lately and I find that I get so much more done that way. I just grab all the things that coordinate with the paper I'm using and go to town. With the exception of some random ribbon I pulled out I have not gone into my stash when creating! It totally frees my mid to work on the task at hand and I'm slowly using up some of my product that has been sitting around.

I guess that's it for today. I'm moving on to Christmas of 2006 and sone winter/snow pictures that I can't wait to use my Imaginisce Snowy Jo paper on. You can pick it up at Embellish-Online and if you like a deal the 20% off code is glitter. Let Barb know I sent you!

Have a super Monday!

3 comments:

Jackie W. said...

These are amazing layouts! I love that paper - just got more today! Of course, I could never do a scrapbook page like you do, so I stick to cards!

Kendra said...

Your pages are FABULOUS ~ love everything about them! I love this line of paper.

I'm adding you to my blogroll so I can check back often!
Kendra

Linda & Teri said...

I love these layouts. I'm going to case them using Stampin' Up DSP. I found your blog through SCS and have been inspired by your wonderful scrapbook pages. I'll definitely put you on my blog roll. Thanks for sharing. Linda

Embellish It Scrapbooking