>
Paper and Petals

Monday, December 31, 2007

I made it back from Disneyland in one piece! I cannot believe how busy that place was. We really did luck out and got to ride so many rides. The kids had a great time. Jack went on the Indiana Jones ride and is still talking about how much he did NOT like it. I think he was traumatized LOL! Jordan loved the princess breakfast...I did not love the price. Have any of you gone to the Princess Breakfast? Family style eggs, bacon and potatoes, bread and fruit. Did I mention that Jordan does not eat bacon and eggs??? Yes she had a bagel and a strawberry!!! It was $60 for the two of us to have breakfast! that being said the princess are so sweet to the girls. They asked them their names and gave them hugs. It was really sweet...but we will not be doing it again!

Anyway, I hope you all had a marvelous Christmas and have a very Happy New Year!

I'll share the other version of my swap card later today.

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking