>
Paper and Petals

Saturday, November 24, 2007



This page was for Lisa's Diva challenge over at Splitcoast. Her challenge was to use no pattern paper...gasp! I don't think I creat many layouts that use just cardstock, but I have to tell you I love this page! I just got the 12x12 kraft cardstock...I don't know why I was resisting this for so long. I absoultely loved working with it. I used white Staz-on and the Polka Dots and Petals stamp set from SU!. I had originally intended to just do a border down the left side but just kept going and love the results. OK how many time's can I say I love this page???? I really don't have that many pages that I want to keep looking at over and over but this is one of them LOL. The ribbon is from a Ribbon Originals card and a little piece of twill and the star is a ghost shape from Heidi Swapp that I sponged with the white Staz-on. Typeset Alpha was used for the title.

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking